BASF Forward AM Ultracur3D® ST 80 G (Gray) | 5 kg
£357.00 inc. VAT
£297.50 ex. VAT
- Reviews (0)
Multi-Purpose Resin Targeting the Lowest Cost per Part
Ultracur3D® ST 80, Ultracur3D® ST 80 B, Ultracur3D® ST 80 G and Ultracur3D® ST 80 W by Forward AM are reactive urethane photopolymers for tough applications. They are impressively cost-effective allrounders that deliver high toughness, impact resistance, and long-term UV stability of 3D printed parts at a very attractive price.
- Electrical casings
- Customised consumer goods and tools
- High detail and textured parts
Benefits at a Glance
- Well-balanced multi-purpose material
- High toughness and impact resistance
- Most cost-effective solution
- UV stability
Material Properties ST 80
- Impact strength (Notched Izod): 17 J/m
- Young’s modulus: 1500 MPa
- Elongation at break: 20%
- Hardness shore: 80 D
Be the first to review “BASF Forward AM Ultracur3D® ST 80 G (Gray) | 5 kg”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.