Fiberthree Drybox 300mm 2.85mm reel size
£366.00 inc. VAT
£305.00 ex. VAT
- Reviews (0)
The most secure way to store and handle your 3D-filament under constant conditions! Your drybox to ensure printing with consistent filament properties whenever you need it! Created for industrial use, engineering and development offices, public education or professional users
- Suitable for filament spools up to 300 mm in diameter – simple to install!
- Sealed box and nearly sealed feed line for controlled ‘dry-state’!
- Box can be locked and easy to transport!
- Roll guides with adjustable brake to avoid unwinding of filament!
- your 3D-filament is stored dry and stays dry during printing
- keeps dry for days by the sealed box
- elegant and durable box with carrier handle and pressure valve
- transparent spool support can stand alone and offers space for moisture absorber
- box can be secured by a padlock
- large scratchproof vision panel for control
- integrated hygrometer for humidity check
- self-centering spool guides for all common filament spools with inner diameter of 50 mm to 54 mm
- spool guide with integrated adjustable brake to avoid uncontSpuled unwinding and knotting of the filament
- suitable for 2 spools up to 200mm in outer diamenter or 1 spool of 300mm in outer diameter
- designed for 1,75 mm and 2,85 mm Filament by exchangable pipe connectors und threads on both sides of box
- manufactured in Germany