£31.80 inc. VAT
£22.53 ex. VAT
Innofil3D polymer chemists have developed PRO1 as a high-speed engineering thermoplastic that prints as easy as PLA at speeds previously considered unusable.
- Innofil PRO1 key advantages
- Technical Information
Innofil PRO1 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long.
Innofil3D polymer chemists have developed PRO1 as a high-speed engineering thermoplastic that prints as easy as PLA at speeds previously considered unusable. Yet it retains far better mechanical properties that exceed printed ABS objects, something that the most demanding users have always had to make a compromise on prior to PRO1.
Innofil PRO1 key advantages
– Reduce your printing time with 30%-80%, (subject to printer and object limitations)
– Excels beyond printed ABS in every category of mechanical property
– One filament that can be tuned towards blazing speed and excellent surface finish
– Truly consistent filament, also between colours and batches, it will perform as expected, every time.
By varying the print settings for this multi-purpose robust filament, users can home in on optimising for speed, strength, surface quality or a mix of those qualities beyond performance levels of traditional filaments. When you find yourself in an environment that requires reliable performance print after print, look no further than to increase your productivity with PRO1.