Kodak HIPS | 1.75MM | 750G
£21.59 inc. VAT
£17.99 ex. VAT
HIPS is a good electrical insulator and can be sanded and painted with acrylic paints. It is a good alternative to classic PLA for models.
- Technical specification
HIPS is a good electrical insulator and can be sanded and painted with acrylic paints. It is a good alternative to classic PLA for models. It has medium flexibility and medium-low temperature resistance. The raw material complies with section 201(s) of the US Federal, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, and Parts 182, 184 and 186 of the Food Additive Regulations.
- A filament with some of the best characteristics of PLA and ABS.
- High-resolution smooth surfaces.
- Great interlayer adhesion.
- Resistance to shattering, low warp.
- It can be used as a dissolvable support material for ABS (soluble with limonene, citric acid).
Impact resistance and support material.
RECOMMENDED PRINTER SETTINGS
|Print temperature:||235 +/- 5°C.|
|Print bed temperature:||105°C.|
|Closed environment:||not required.|