£4,362.00 inc. VAT
£3,635.00 ex. VAT
E2CF is a desktop 3D printer developed by Raise3D for carbon fiber-reinforced filaments and other composite materials. E2CF prints accurately, which is user-friendly, stable, and durable in operation. It is a one-stop desktop-level manufacturing tool suitable for various scenarios.
Carbon Fiber 3D Printing Made Simple
E2CF is a desktop 3D printer developed by Raise3D for carbon fiber-reinforced filaments and other composite materials.
Carbon fiber filament has low density, high strength, and it is resistant to corrosion, static electricity and high temperature. It has a wide potential for application in indus- tries that need considerable strength-to-weight ratio in their solutions, such as the aviation industry and the automotive field.
Nozzle with High Durability
The silicon carbide nozzle has excellent thermal conductivity and resistance to wear, which will effectively lessen the abrasion the carbon fiber composite filament subjects the nozzle to when printing, making the nozzle more durable.
*Nozzles made of other materials suitable for printing carbon fiber filaments will be 03 launched in the future.
Double-gear Extrusion System
- The gears are made of high-hardness steel and have been heat-treated for higher resistance to wear.
- The gear tooth profile is customized, and the double gears engage tightly when operating so there is no filament slipping when extruding.
- The force of the double-gear is doubled to ensure the stability of printing.
Compatible with a Variety of Carbon Fiber Composite Filaments
The E2CF is compatible with the Raise3D Industrial PA12 CF Filament, and is also very compatible with high-performance carbon fiber filaments certified by the Raise3D OFP program, such as PA / PPS / PETG and some other high-performance carbon fiber composite filaments from BASF and LEHVOSS.
- Exhibits excellent rigidity and strength, heat resistance, low warpage, and low water absorption, with an outstanding strength-to-weight ratio.
- Enhanced mechanical property and dimensional stability after annealing.
- Suitable to replace metal in the manufacturing of certain lightweight components.
Raise3D Industrial PA12 CF Support Filament
- Creates a stable support structure, provides proper adhesion to printed surfaces and counteracts any tendency to warp.
- Can be easily removed or broken away from the printed parts.
- Significantly improves the surface quality of the overhangs and hollows of the printed items.
- Exhibits a broad compatibility with many Raise3D OFP (Open Filament Program) certified high-performance carbon fiber-reinforced composite filaments.
- More cost-effective compared with water-soluble support material.
Raise3D Filament Dry Box
The built-in detached double-disc suspension tray is used to place the filament to allow material to be pulled more smoothly. When closed, it can effectively prevent dust and moisture for up to 30 days*.
*From Raise3D test data.
Ideamaker Software and Raise3D
ideaMaker is a slicing software which prepares 3D models for printing and turns them into G-Code file for your Raise3D printer. Download it for free!
Industry Leading 12 Month Warranty and Lifetime Support
All the parts, except the hot end, come with a 1-year warranty. 3DGBIRE will also offer lifetime support through email and phone. There’s also an awesome community with plenty of knowledge to help you out when you’re in need.
Raise3D Community Has Over 2,000 Topics & Discussions on 3D Printing
Their very active community of experts share a range of useful tips and tricks, also any troubleshooting and are collectively a great place for networking. The helpful and engaging community is welcoming, it is an experience you need to be a part!
|Build Volume (W×D×H)
|Single Extruder Print: 330×240×240 mm
Dual Extruder Print: 295×240×240 mm
|Machine Size (W×D×H)
|Fused filament fabrication (FFF)
|Print Head System
|IDEX Independent Dual Extruders
|XYZ Step Size
|0.78125, 0.78125, 0.078125 micron
|Print Head Travel Speed
|Flexible Steel Plate with BuildTak
|Max Build Plate Temperature
|Heated Bed Material
|Build Plate Leveling
|Mesh-leveling with Flatness Detection
|Filament Run-out Sensor
|PA12 CF, PA12 CF Support, OFP Certified Third-Party Filaments
|0.01 – 0.25mm
|0.4 mm (Default), 0.6/ 0.8 mm (Available)
|Max Nozzle Temperature
|Wi-Fi, LAN, USB port, Live camera
|Noise Emission (Acoustic)
|< 50 dB (A) when building
|Operating Ambient Temperature
|15-30 ºC, 10-90% RH non-condensing
|-25℃ to 55℃, 10-90% RH non-condensing
|HEPA filter with activated charcoal