£48.60 inc. VAT
£40.50 ex. VAT
CPE/PET is recommended as THE intermediate printing filament. It’s versatility with great mechanical and thermal performance. Natural PET has the highest level of optical clarity in the plastics world and is FDA approved food safe. Chemical resistant, tough and demonstrate good dimensional stability. It is a preferred choice for both functional prototypes and mechanical parts.
While both CPE and CPE+ provide similar performance characteristics, CPE+ provides the added benefit of higher temperature resistance and increased impact strength.
- Reasons to choose CPE
- Technical Information
Ultimaker CPE 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long
Strong, chemically resistant, and with a low print odour, CPE is great for functional prototypes and mechanical parts. Coupled with Cura’s material profiles, your models print easily and reliably.
Reasons to choose CPE
- Excellent toughness with resistance to chemicals and temperatures up to 70° C
- Dimensional stability over long periods of time
- Low odour and low ultrafine particle emissions and gases
- Ideal for short-run manufacturing and functional prototypes
- Transparent option available
- Not suitable for applications where the printed part is exposed to temperatures up to 70° C
CPE is strong and chemical resistant
Featuring chemical resistance and toughness, the Ultimaker CPE family of filaments is a good choice for functional prototypes and modelling.
Ultimaker filaments have endlessly been tested to ensure they are up to the job: only the best make the grade. Prints come as intended time and time again. It also works perfectly with Cura material profiles.