£64.20 inc. VAT
£53.50 ex. VAT
With UltiMaker PC (polycarbonate) filament, you can print strong and tough parts that retain dimensional stability when subjected to temperatures as high as 110ºC. PC is a perfect filament for printing moulds, tools, functional prototypes and parts for short-run manufacturing.
- Reasons to choose PC
- Technical Information
UltiMaker PC Filament 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long
With UltiMaker PC (polycarbonate) filament, you can print strong and tough parts that retain dimensional stability when subjected to temperatures as high as 110oC. Our PC is a perfect filament for printing moulds, tools, functional prototypes and parts for short-run manufacturing.
Reasons to choose PC
- High toughness, especially for the non-transparent filament options
- Resists temperatures and retains form up to 110oC
- Flame retardant characteristics
- Dimensionally stable
- Strong interlayer bonding capabilities, especially when using the front door add-on
- Good bed adhesion, especially when using the stickers supplied in the Advanced 3D Printing Kit
- Allows printing of translucent parts for lighting applications with a transparent filament option
- Engineered to be printed at moderate temperatures compared to other PC filaments
- Minimised warping provides a seamless 3D printing experience
Strong, tough and temperature resistant
The UltiMaker PC filament has high strength, toughness, and heat-resistant properties. The best printing quality is obtained when used in combination with Cura’s extensively tested material profiles. It’s a great choice for a variety of applications, ranging from mechanically strong outdoor fixtures to aesthetically appealing lampshade designs.
UltiMaker filaments have endlessly been tested to ensure they are up to the job: only the best make the grade. Prints come as intended time and time again. It also works perfectly with Cura material profiles.